I would just like to thank the following individuals, who have contributed in the last five months
- Lindsey’s and my parents for support and encouragement.
- My Brother Christopher at Groundscaper for help in moving the fish house.
- Barbara at Langleys for help with Convenyancy and the house purchase.
- JulieW for the signatures!
- Paul at JLB Electronics, for help with electrics and building works and survey.
- Tim at Bargain Cottages, for help with moving the monster tank in the fish house, “don’t I owe you a curry!”
- Eileen and Janet at Chris Clubley Estate Agents
- Mick at Hambleton Preservations Services for arranging and managing the required dampwork.
- IanD, for help with “the survey”
- KateM’s assistance with the house purchase and boxes!
- SueG for recommending the plasterer.
- Lez the plasterer for a fantastic job.
- Scott at The York Flooring Centre.
- NickD at A&M Removals.
- Ian, David, Mike, Simon of “The Last Line of Defence” at City of York Council in providing cover for me, when I’ve not been in the office - Thanks Guys - oh and putting up with a moody sod!
- and a special thank you to Lindsey!
I’m sure they are others that I’ve not listed above and forgotten, Thank You. (let me know and I’ll include you!)