I’ve also learnt that another British aquatics company has closed down. There is however a connection with an aquatic retail outlet, that was the sole distributor for System 2000 products.
- Company No.03809034
- Status: Dissolved 14/05/2002
- Date of Incorporation: 19/07/1999
- Compaies House Dissolved UK Marines Ltd for non-compliance, the non-compliance was not filing regular accounts.
- Company No.03792336
- Status: Dissolved 12/07/2005
- Date of Incorporation: 21/06/1999
- System 2000 UK Ltd applied to be struck off.
- Company No.04550968
- Status: Active - Proposal to Strike off
- Date of Incorporation: 02/10/2002
- System 2000 Ltd applied to be struck off.
The Registered Office addresses for all the above limited companies are
507 BRADFORD ROAD
or variations of the above
503 BRADFORD ROAD
System 2000 Ltd have voluntary applied recently to be struck off, but this has been suspended, because of a Third Party Objection.
The above information was obtained from Companies House Cardiff and is in the public domain.
This triangle of companies all seems a little bit suspicious in my opinion, but it’s a shame that these professional products have bit the dust, leaving many customers with no support or service.
I feel let down, as a System 2000 user, that regularly visited Batley, to purchase spare parts, there was never any mention of a closure. I’m sure they had their reasons.